A Weblog



Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I Me Myself

I was tagged by Demonic Dude. The thing is to answer 50 questions about myself :D
So ladies and gentlemen, here we go :

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes. After the gr8 philosopher( Swamiji,plz do forgive my mom :D)
2. Do you wish on stars? Noo(Esp after watching the lead actors do the same in Hindi movies..Rule of thumb,never follow hindi movies:P)
3. When did you last cry? A month ago. Well.actually, I am crying a lot these days :(
4. Do you like your handwriting? Lyk???U kidding???????????I lost 2 marks in maths in my +2 exam because of my messy handwriting!
5. What is your favourite meat?Tried chicken once but then it tasted similar 2 paneer..basically a veggie
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?I had this broken CD of some dumb movie called fifth element..doubt if its ther still..
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yeha
8.Are you a daredevil?Hmmm...err...huh...kinda...
9. How do you release anger?I shout out
10. Where is your second home?If chennai is my first home, then coimbatore is my 2nd home ;)...calicut is more lyk a jail :(
11. Do you trust others easily?Yeha...luk how kind hearted I am :D
12. What was your favourite toy(s) as a child? My He-Man, a Jeep, my cycle and my teddy bear :D
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless? Engineering Graphics(I f**kin hate it X-( )
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Wat a sucky question...of course Yes.
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No
16. What do you look for in a girl? I had put up a post earlier...plz do read it :P
17. Would you bungee jump?Yes.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No I dont...hey wait....its been eons since I wore one:O
19. What's your favourite ice cream? Butterscotch and chocolate
20. What are your favourite colours? Blue and black
21. What are your least favourite things? does mess food come under "things"??
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now? 8 i guess....hillary duff,elisha cuthbert,Reese Witherspoon(I lyk gals wit blonde hairs.....but not the stereotyped "blondes" :P) etc.:D
23. Who do you miss most right now? My parents
24. What are you listening to right now?Fort Minor...LP!!LP!!!LP!!!
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? I don wanna b a crayon...better b an eraser :P

26. What is the weather like right now?Its sultry
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Don remind me abt fone...It took 6 calls for the customer care guy 2 understand tat I am the subscriber and not the retailerX-(
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile and eyes(esp if they hve kajal on ther eyes..gals wit kajal luk soo .... :D) and the way they tie ther hair
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?Man I luv him :P
30. How are you today? My graphologist friend told me tat my confidence is at an all time low :((
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink? Sprite
32. Favourite alcoholic drink? I wud luv 2 taste a martini :D
33. Natural hair colour? Black.
34. Eye colour? Black
35. Wear contacts? Nope but planning to.
36. Siblings?A elder sister...how I miss our fights :(
37. Favourite month? July
38. Favourite food? Home made...my mom dad n sis can cook..now if u ask wat abt me..i hve started cooking :D..so all r welcome to ma home :D
39. Favourite day of the year? Saturday :P
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?Nope I guess
41. Scary movies or happy endings? I despise scary movies....happy endings r ok as long as they don sound cliched
42. Summer or winter? Summer
43. Holi or Diwali? Diwali
44. Do you like your name?I just feel pity for the Swamiji :(
45. What book/magazine are you reading? Finished One Night@Call center, reading LOTR, Alfred Sloan's "My years with General Motors", Bill Gates "Business@Speed of thought" and Norman Peale "Amazing results of positive thinking".
46. What's on your mouse pad?Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa...no mouse pads :P
47. What did you watch on TV last night? Gunners and Juve match and I very well doubt tat Juve has fixed the match...how do u explain Gunners winning 2-0 and two Juve players being sent off????
48. Favourite Smell?Smell of petrol and smell of deeply fried potatoes :D
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone? Yes
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?I watched a movie called "Madurai" in the theatres :( and travelling in buses in kerala!
On this solemn occasion, I pass on the tag to everyone on my blogroll :D(claps all arnd)...
written by Vivekanand M at 3:15 PM

12 Comments:

can't stop appreciating yer patience!!

lord give me patience too..FAASSSTT!! :P..

nd well reading this post helped to know a "lil" more 'bout u..:)

12:06 PM  

by the way..i ws the first one to comment..

so as promised give me mah chocolate!!:D

12:07 PM  

glad that i aint on ur blog roll, but seriously doubt that i cud be kept waiting before i have to put this on!

anyways, good stuff man, yeah mess cooking can be called things.

and didnt the dude ask for "A book" that u were reading, how do u find to read so many!

and abt bus riding, u come to hyderbad we will show u how to travel for 40 minutes on a 5 km road with 100 people in the bus which can only hold 50 :D

yeah, like ur patience too..

12:54 PM  

that was cool..i mean all ur replies.. thnks 4 tagging.. will soon drop in @ ur place to hve a sumptuous lunch!!:D

10:48 PM  

that was a very entertaining post..:-)
Yet to read the last 2 stories of the trilogy...
Why 've u been crying a lot for the last 2 monhths?

2:38 AM  

man !!! u ve been churning out blogs like hell... well don worry i ll catch up with u soon enuf da... by the way don let out too much info abt urself ..u might get too predictable.. and i'd never forget the incident at shekar sir's tuition.. the incident which concerned u r name... :D remember ???

4:35 AM  

nice to know abt u..

11:18 AM  

All on da blogroll!! dei konjam over aa illai? :P Anyways nice to see stuff about you! And why is it that ppl like petrol smell? :-??

10:15 AM  

huh i appreciate your patience..great vivek!

8:38 AM  

you have proved that one can earn by neing 'vetti'. ne way.. wats my share in that 4$ u got (remember)?

gud blog....

3:51 AM  

**Teal clears throat**
kalakkara vivek ... pudhu tagggu .. puddhu foto-filikerru .. pramaadham!
Btw I have completed this stupid tag.

7:54 AM  

Instead of this yu could have concentrated more on your resume. Yu would get better jobs.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home