A Weblog



Saturday, February 18, 2006

Main Aisa Kyo Hoon!!!

Wone more tag post...tis time i hve been tagged by Gokul aka The Optimist from Utopia...n the subject is 5 weird things about me..actually it aint a tuff task at all...

1. I get easily addicted to things....for instance,orkut,blogging,internet,computer games,reading books(no no ..not college books),etc...i can do these things without even caring 2 have food or sleep..
2. I never step outta my house or room without applyin vibuthi...n if i don do it,sth or te other goes wrong..
3. I am so bad at drawing tat when i drew a mango in my bio record, the teacher asked me if i hve ever seen a mango in my life....*sob sob sob*
4.My mood keeps swaying al te time..I will b happy one minute n the very nxt moment, i bcome all pissed off..pissed of not bcos of wat is happenin 2 me..any general thing can piss me off..even te state of affairs in the kenyan cricket board put me off once...:O
5. I have had this weird feeling tat I am gonna rule the world rite from my childhood..even now i have it...lol...:D
lots more r ter...but am@home now n jus now had a gr8 lunch...so in no mood 2 sit n type...
I stop wit this....i tag all te visitors to this blog who haven been tagged yt :D

PS:
To Teal:this aint the post tat i had promised u...wil b putting it up soon :D
written by Vivekanand M at 11:37 PM

8 Comments:

oi ... ipdi surukama mudichita? I thot it will go and on like mahabarata or sth.. and 'rule the world'?? u??? lolzzz.. I may agree wit the other 4 points tho'.
btw me 'eagerly' waitin 4 ur 'bost'.

9:46 AM  

doesn't sound wierd at all..:p

10:44 PM  

feel lyk calling u
byaad drawer..:P *laffs hysterically*

vibuthi concept is interesting :)..

MOODY???i wsn't aware of tis facet of yers!!

moody..maddy...baddy..saddy..(teh rhyme ehh!! :P)

8:04 AM  

dosen't sound weird at all..

10:48 AM  

not so weird .. more description of urself ....

have fun at home ... tc

10:41 PM  

ok.. the only thing that I found weird was you feeling bad for the kenyan cricket board..
And its weird enuf to call u weird.. :D

2:01 AM  

@Trinity Teal
Oi....wotch out for my autobio :P
n reg ruling the world...paaka thaane porre..

@Hell's Angel
Cha...shd hve consulted u b4 posting :P

@Gangadhar
Yaar..wat can I do???I am not weird prolly ;)

1:47 PM  

@Rohini
Moody...yeha Ron....its playing havoc big time these days..me workin on it...:O

@Archie
See..I am the perfect man :P

@Deepa
Thnx yaar..u@calicut for ragam??

@The optimist
Lol yeha dude...tat thing drove me nuts :O

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home