A Weblog



Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Mood

"Ur playing..u think everything is going fine..then one thing goes wrong..then another..and another...n you try to fight back,the harder u fight back, the deeper u sink... until u cant move..u cant breathe..because ur in over ur head.....like a quick sand..."
-From the movie, The Replacements.
I am wondering as to why I am putting up this post. Tat too at 3 am...except for a handful,everyone else is sleeping..but I cant...:O

"I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for

Or why I have to scream....
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I'll never be alright
So, I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit"

-Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park

Oh MY Gawwwd....wat the f**k is wrong wit me??????????????????????

PS:
Well..I wanted 2 put up the above mentioned song on my blog for quite sometime..but it kinda din match wat i wrote...so decided 2 put sth relevant to the song :D
Again....Oh MY Gawwwd....wat the f**k is wrong wit me??????????????????????

15 Comments:

man !!! wat a reflection of what i felt yesterday !!! It seems that things have gone wrong for us in unison !!! :)
The poem jus rocks... a neat little one.. gud that u put it up...

4:56 AM  

hmm..kewl!!..evryone goes thru tis at sum or other point of life...

don worry dude!The phase shall Pass!!

nd the answer for yer question...
evrythin is rong with u *Evil grin*:P

10:29 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:54 PM  

oii loosu .. every one has dis phase at sum time or da other. klassic egjambel of 'the moody blues'. [no i m not talkin abt the grp] but stop polambifying ... college life is almost over :D

9:54 PM  

will do us all a lotta good to think abt ourselves ...

i love L.P .. am listening to Numb at the moment ....

i feel that so many a time .. these days very frequently , thanx to work :(((

10:05 PM  

hey ... read ur previous posts ... is RDB really so good ???

my sis is in NITC

10:12 PM  

u want other 2 feel that something is wrong with u... thats wat is wrong with u..hehe

1:30 AM  

@Mighty Titan
OH gawd...hope ur alrite now da machchi

@Rohini
Well tat phase has been on for 4 years...hope it gets over soon :)

@Trinity Teal
Thnx for givin mi hope, Teal

3:29 AM  

@Deepa
Been doin lotsa introspection lately...gr8 2 find another LP fan outta here...cheers!!!!...now don temme ur in s/w industry...lol..tats ma nxt destination...

yes..RDB is gud...well if u wanna kno where it stands amongst the rest of the fares,wotch the hindi movies first...its best by bollywood stds..

@Hell's Angel
Eppidi..huuh...unaala mattum..peria aalu thaan po :P

3:34 AM  

@Kiran
Hiii kiran...its a pleasure 2 hav u here :)
yeah RDB was too gud..already wotchd it twice(well i do tat very rarely )
lol...wat a sense of irony..;)
thnx
keep visitn..:)

3:41 AM  

not a post on which a blogpal can comment. i'm writing this nonetheless! :P

8:24 AM  

@His Excellency Slnc
Now u hve dropped in a comment...damn i goto reply..:P

11:58 AM  

Nicee.. loved the replacements dialogues man..
And yeah I'm an LP fan.. and yeah.. as I was reading the lyrics I was nodding my head right through.. in fact I am listening to "Somewhere I belong" right now.. another awesome song..
Life is screwed up for one and all.. The only way out is to just live on.. :D

P.S: Its cool to post irrelevant posts once upon a time, maccha.. makes you look philosophical ;) Everythign will fall back into perspective soon enuf.. Just be patient.. :)

8:58 AM  

oye.. u r tagged.. check my blog for more details.. and do complete the tag asap.. :D

ciao.

9:20 AM  

i luv dat song.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home