A Weblog



Saturday, January 27, 2007

Home Truths

Disclaimer: The author doesnt endorse or support any liquor or any kinda smoking
1. Reality bites. So stay away from it.
2. Ganja is cheaper than liquor(even the spurious ones! expect our FM to tax it this budget:P)
3. I kept up my new year resolution for all of 15 days. My resolution was to stop drinking coffee. I managed 3 cups for the first 15 days. The next 13 days, I had arnd 40.
4. Rushdie is in no way equal to GG Marquez. Its lyk claiming that Big B is equal to Al Pacino.
5. Shilpa Shetty finally proved that she can act; Jade Goody made an ass out of herself; And the whole episode proved that all those who even talk about it are morons.
6. How can one justifyKannagi burning the whole of madurai for her husband's unjust killing?
7. Last year it was Atlas Shrugged, this year it was Midnight's Children: book i read for 6 consecutive hours during a train journey.
8. I have fallen many times but (un)fortunately, never in love.
9. If we Indians are good at one thing, it is this: Snatchin defeat from the jaws of victory.
10.Truth is bitter. Beer is bitter. So is drinking beer seeking the ultimate truth?(I think i have read this somewher..not sure)
11. Quizzing, not water is the elixir of my life :D
12. These days, I am most comfortable when its just the two of us: Me and my EGO.
12. And finally, we stood for a minute in silence expressing solidarity wit US after the 9/11 attack. But till now,I dont recall us standing for a minute to express solidarity wit the ppl of Kashmir(Arundati Roy, take note)
written by Vivekanand M at 11:32 AM

2 Comments:

10 and 12 were nice.

8:39 AM  

Elaboration reqd for point #11 :-)

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home